THE FALCON RACK IS NOT DESIGNED FOR ROOF MOUNT – IT IS ONLY FOR USE IN THE BACK OF A PICKUP TRUCK!
You can’t let your bike lie loose in the back of your truck, and you don’t want to permanently mount a rack, so what can you do? Get a SeaSucker rack, of course. Using our incredibly strong vacuum mounts, you can secure your bike in your truck bed without the hassle of permanently attaching any hardware. SeaSuckers are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass or metal surfaces. This rack has a single fork clamp attached to two 6″ SeaSuckers and is designed to be mounted to your truck’s rear window. Approximate width: 12″.
Comes with our SeaSucker custom heavy-duty fork mount, which opens wide enough when you release the lever that you don’t have to tighten or loosen the acorn nut on the opposite side every time you put your bike in or take your bike out of the mount. Older photos may show the Delta Bike Hitch Pro fork mount, which we no longer spec.
Some assembly may be required. Tools needed: 5/32″ Allen/hex wrench and 7/16″ (or adjustable) wrench.
• Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs.
• Made for rear window attachment on
pickup trucks only.
• Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
• 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body
for strength and durability.
• One heavy-duty fork mount for 9mm dropouts.
• Two 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body
(210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
• Approx. 13” x 6” footprint.
• Approx. 4 lbs.
What’s in the box:
• Falcon 1-bike rack with standard 9mm fork mount.
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (Spare Tire).