ALTO CYCLING CC52 CLINCHER WHEEL SET
Carbon clinchers - are they for racing or training? Yes. The wheel set that does it all, for the athlete who doesn't want the hassle of swapping wheels out between events. Have the convenience of a clincher and the confidence in knowing that it's still the fastest set on the road.
- Front: 20H, 705g
- Rear: 24H, 876g
- Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo Compatible
- Tubeless Compatible
- Optimized for 11 speed and compatible with 10 speed
- Carbon Fiber with EPS Core Mfg Technology
- 23-28mm Clincher Tires Recommended
- Alto Skewers and SwissStop Black Prince Brake Pads Included
- Unlimited Rider Weight Limit
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All models are designed and tested by Alto Cycling and have no rider weight limit
- All models include a two year warranty for all manufacturing defects. Wheels must be returned to Alto Cycling for individual parts to be replaced as needed. All warranty shipping costs will be covered by Alto Velo.
- Crashes, normal wear, and using products outside of what they were designed for (like jumping off a ramp and through a flaming hoop) are not covered by the Alto Cycling warranty. Crash replacements will be available at wholesale pricing upon receiving the damaged products.
- All carbon wheel models should only be used with the supplied SwissStop Black Prince pads. Use of any other brake pad will void the warranty.
- All rims are designed for use with a 24mm or 25mm tire. A 23mm tire may be used. Any tire narrower than 23mm should not be used on Alto Cycling rims, and will void the warranty.
- All 2015 rim brake wheels should only use Enduro angular contact bearings in the hub shells and radial bearings in the freehub body, all of which can be sourced locally or through Alto Velo. If another bearing is used, Alto Cycling will not be held responsible for damage caused to the product or injuries sustained by the rider.
- Under no circumstances are Alto Cycling wheels to be unbuilt and sold as individual parts. Dealers are only to sell Alto Cycling wheel sets built by our qualified builders.
- Custom wheel builders will have specific permission by Alto Cycling to purchase individual parts for their own assembly. These parts are to be built by the custom builder and not by any third party. Under no circumstances are these parts sold individually or as an unbuilt set.